Individual Career Coaching
- Individual clients receive a complimentary telephone consultation before scheduling any sessions. Before we start working together, let's map out an individualized plan for the services you will receive.
- Each client is unique and depending on where you are in your career journey, the subject and number of sessions will vary. I will provide the guidance, resources, editing, accountability and encouragement. The rest will be up to you. A career coaching plan may include self-assessment, personal strategic planning, job targeting, networking guidance, cover letter and resume, development, and interview preparation and follow-up.
- All plans include telephone and/or in-person meetings, email communication and guided assignments to keep you moving forward. We will have scheduled meetings, you are free to contact me anytime with questions, and I will periodically check-in on your progress.
- You will be able to make adjustments along the way to fit your needs and work with your strengths.
- Assistance with creating writing samples, personal statements, professional biographies and other professional development services available upon request.